Saturday , July 04 , 2015
Balanced Scorecard Executive Overview - Public Workshop
Course 105 - 1/2 Day
A four-hour interactive seminar for senior executives, leaders and managers that addresses the "what", "why", and "how" of balanced scorecard systems. This is the high-level, strategic view of balanced scorecards as strategic performance management systems. The workshop includes discussion of a typical organization's requirements, costs and benefits of adopting a scorecard system, challenges and opportunities, scheduling and staffing, and how to organize a balanced scorecard effort for your organization. The course is concluded with the a roadmap for building and deploying a scorecard system in your organization. Includes a networking lunch. Print a Brochure.
Designed specifically for senior executives, leaders and managers, this seminar on balanced scorecard and strategic management concepts helps participants grasp the expected benefits and costs of balanced scorecard strategic planning and management. Participants have ample opportunities to discuss options, practical issues and special needs of your organization with a Senior Institute consultant. Topics covered by the course include:
- Basic concepts of the balanced scorecard and why it is becoming the leading strategic management system of the 21st century
- How it is being used to transform organizations, achieve strategic alignment and improve performance
- How the balanced scorecard can be adapted to different types of organizations
- A methodology to build and implement a balanced scorecard system
- How a scorecard system can improve alignment, strategic communications, employee accountability and performance results
- Some of the challenges and pitfalls of strategic management, and how to deal with them.
Scheduled from 10:00 am until 3:00 pm so that busy executives from the surrounding region can fly into and out of town on the same day and don't have to be away from the office too long. The price of the workshop includes a catered networking lunch.