Immediate online payment can be made with a credit card. Other acceptable payment options include electronic transfer of funds, check or purchase order, but training workshop seats will NOT be reserved unless full payment is rendered at least ten days from the date of registration. Registration and payment are also available by printing the registration form below and sending it to the Balanced Scorecard Institute via mail or fax.
Options for registering:
- For the fastest and most reliable registration service, please register online by selecting the ‘Register’ link next to the course you want on the Course Schedule page and following the instructions.
- Fill in this PDF form and FAX it to (919) 460-0867 or mail it to our Corporate Office
- Call our office at (919) 460-8180.
Please include credit card information or a check made out to Balanced Scorecard Institute.
Public Course Policies
Courses generally have from 6 to 22 participants. Dates for some courses are subject to change. If you have registered for any course, we will promptly notify you in case of any changes. Fee includes all course materials, light breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks.
In most cases, public workshops are held from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm local time.
If you must cancel a reservation, the Balanced Scorecard Institute has a cancellation refund policy:
- 30 days or more prior to workshop date you are eligible for a refund.
- You may transfer to another workshop at any time. BUT, if the workshop is 30 days or less there is a $300 administration fee.
- You may substitute another person at any time.
If the Balanced Scorecard Institute must cancel a course for any reason, it will promptly forward a refund check for the full amount of your payment.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS:
The U.S. State Department may require a visa for you to enter the U.S. Please submit your visa request as soon possible if you do not have a current visa. It can take several weeks or more to obtain a visa, depending on your country. To secure a seat at one of our public workshops or at a certificate program, we need: 1) a completed registration form with all contact and payment information filled in; and 2) a deposit of US$1000.00. We will hold your workshop seat until two weeks before the event, at which time we will release the seat reservation to another participant if you cannot make final arrangements to pay for the class and attend. If you cannot obtain a visa, we will refund your deposit via wire transfer, minus a US$100.00 processing fee. In the event that you do obtain a visa but not in time for the training program you want to attend, we will apply the full amount of your deposit to any future training program. Thank you for your cooperation.