Balanced Scorecard Executive Overview – Onsite
The Onsite Balanced Scorecard Executive Overview workshop is a three-hour interactive presentation for leaders and managers to learn the “what”, “why”, and “how” of balanced scorecards as strategic performance management systems. The workshop includes discussion of the costs, benefits, challenges, and opportunities of adopting a scorecard system, your organization’s requirements, typical scheduling and staffing needs, and how to customize a balanced scorecard effort for your organization. If the balanced scorecard seems like a good fit, we will create a roadmap for building and deploying a scorecard system in your organization. You will have ample opportunities to discuss options, practical issues, and special needs of your organization.
Topics covered by the course include:
- Basic concepts of the balanced scorecard and why it is becoming the leading strategic management system of the 21st century
- How balanced scorecards are used to transform organizations, achieve strategic alignment and improve performance
- How the balanced scorecard can be adapted to different types of organizations in the public and private sectors
- A methodology to build and implement a balanced scorecard system successfully
- Some of the challenges and pitfalls of strategic management, and how to deal with them
Who Should Attend
This workshop is recommended for executives, managers, and planners who seek a brief, high-level introduction to the balanced scorecard and how it can be applied to meet their own organization’s needs.
Feedback from past participants:
“Great for finding out what we are getting ourselves into.”
“Good information on what we need to do to effectively develop and cascade the balanced scorecard.”
Balanced Scorecard Institute Executive Overview Workshops are scheduled by appointment. Contact us at www.balancedscorecard.org/contact or at 919-460-8180.