Training and Certification Course Catalog
Learn to Implement a Balanced Scorecard
Balanced Scorecard Institute (BSI) training and certification programs give leaders, managers, and analysts the tools they need to successfully:
- Develop and implement a BSC system
- Improve focus on strategy and results
- Improve organizational performance by measuring what matters
- Align the work people do on a day-to-day basis with strategy
- Focus on the drivers of future performance
- Improve communication of the organization’s Vision and Strategy
- Prioritize in tough economic times.
BSI has become a trusted advisor and counselor to hundreds of organizations worldwide. Courses are taught by consultants with International experience with all types of organizations.
Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification
Over 4,500 people certified worldwide, the Balanced Scorecard Professional (BSP) Certification program, co-certified by The George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership, is designed to give you the tools and skills needed to help your organization:
- Focus on strategy
- Improve organizational performance
- Align the work people do with strategy
- Improve communication of Vision and Strategy
Refine Your Skills With Our Specialty Courses
Master Professional (BSMP) Certification
Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
Objectives and Key Results (OKR)
Strategy Essentials for
Balanced Scorecard Executive Overview –
Onsite or Virtual
What Makes BSI Training Unique?
Contact us to find out how we can help your organization focus on strategy and improve performance.